Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day


I've been missing my daddy a little more than usual today. He passed away in July 2007 and this is my first Fathers Day without him.... I have some special memories of him.

He would of enjoyed watching golf with me today. It was the final day of the U.S. Open.... except there was a tie and 18 more holes will be played on Monday! I love Tiger Woods! I'll be anxious to get home from work to see if he won!

And, then this evening the Los Angeles Laker's played in the playoffs against the Boston Celtics. I'm enjoying Kobe Bryant and the Lakers! The Celtics are leading the series 3 games to 2. Next game will be played on Tuesday.

I hope you were able to make a special memory with your father today...

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Your father was a fine looking man, Peggy! I think you got a lot of good genes from him. I miss my dad a lot, too--he's been gone 14 1/2 years now. He was only 67 when he died. I guess Tiger made you happy on Monday! And to think he was trudging around on a stress fracture, trying to impress you!!