Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little of this, a little of that

I voted first thing this morning!

I've been busy working, reading, crocheting, working and also trying to get some table runners finished. My youngest was home over the weekend from university. We had a few good visits between both of us working.

The crocheting is a large afghan for one of the boys girlfriends. It was to be her high school graduation gift. She's been a patient young lady! I'll have it ready to give to her for Christmas along with another little something. Pictures will follow in the next 2-3 weeks. I know I will be finished by then...lol Only 4 skeins to go.....and counting!

Once again I have an overdue book from the city library. But, I should be finished in the morning with the latest book by Nicholas Sparks.... The Lucky One.

As if I don't have enough to keep me entertained................. I broke a toe on Sunday night. Getting around is a challenge, but I'm managing! Who would of known that something could hurt so bad and make the biggest bruise!!! It's a lovely shade of blue, purple, pink, gray.... A nice color for nail polish or eye shadow! I think I'll remember to turn the light on next time I enter a room!

Work is still progressing on the table runners................ I have a constant reminder that I need to get them finished. Thankfully they aren't gathering dust...lol

Have a great day. Fall is definitely in the air. I've taken more pictures..... and, have a great story to share about the primary school children in my next post.

3 comments:

pollyanna said...

You are really busy, it seems! The afghan is going tobe gorgeous when finished...and patience is a virtue! LOL Ouch on your toe. I am sorry! That is a sore thing, broken toes. I bruised my baby toe last week and had a heck of a time just wearing the shoe! Be well. Sending positive energy~~

Sheryl said...

Sorry 'bout the toe, girl! Hope it heals quickly! I love the afghan.

WilmaNC1 said...

Hey girl! Didn't know you had a blog. Umm, you're just a bit behind, lol.